Saturday, June 18, 2011

Siblings & Snacks Movie Night!

Last night was our group's first summer activity, a movie night! Girls brought their siblings, some yummy snacks & their favorite movie blanket as we gathered for fellowship and a movie: The Runner from Ravenshead.






We had a great evening with lots of giggles, munching and fuzzy pajama pants. :) There were some new families that joined us so it was nice to meet them. Thanks for joining us! I'm looking forward to our picnic in July! See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for de-lurking! I love, love, love knowing who's reading my blog and "meeting" other people!
    That's awesome you got to intern with WVA! What did you think? Who did you co-lead with?

    Have a blessed week enjoying the goodness of our Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the new blog design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you like it! I decided it was a new year & we needed a new design. :)

    ReplyDelete